Job Ready or Not?
A part of the Bryant & Stratton College Online Employability Series
About the Event
Get inside the mind of top employers. Bryant & Stratton College Online is hosting a panel of experts from CareerBuilder, Enterprise, Humana, Marriott International and Microsoft to help answer some of your most burning job related questions.
- What skills do employers value most?
- How do you make your resume stand out among other applicants?
- What's the worst interview mistake you can make?
The job market is still competitive. Whether you are a current college student, new graduate or someone looking to invigorate your job search this webinar will offer practical tips and advice to help you become job ready. Join us for this event to hear from our hiring and talent experts. Attendees will learn:
- What it means to be employable in today's job market
- How to build a personal career brand
- Ways to leverage social and digital media in your job search
- The value of soft skills and what you can do today to develop them
- And, much more